Search This Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Give Up Tobacco- "For Free"

Twitter Blog: Enhancing Value for Customers and Businesses

MANIFESTING MENTORS; Manifest Your Desires Into Reality

Dr Richard K Nongerd/CCH offers a sample for a price- I offer the very same subliminal at no cost...check out the sample. "Its Kool,. The soothing back-ground audio contains all the magick-. I offer the same magick for free! Just give me an e-mail where you want the Mp3/subliminal delivered. Send Request to; LonnieCraig@Juno.com -No Hidden Cost or membership fee's required...:)

My own version cured me & I used smokeless tobacco for over 30+ years. Even fell asleep with it packed in cheek & gum, 7 days per week. All of a sudden- I can no longer stand the taste nor the smell. Everybody deserves a second chance & it should Not cost you (ANYTHING) regardless of your past-present or "future. Don't be afraid to be set free. If you want to give up the tobacco habit- Im offering a way at "no cost to you but 10 minutes of your time for about 21 days with no price-tag and no (thank-you's will ever be required"...



MANIFESTING MENTORS: Manifest Your Desires Into Reality