Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Free Subliminal Magick



MAIFESTING MENTORS: Learn How To Manifest Your Desires


BECOME A SUPER-PSYCHIC FOR FREE...

MindMaster.TV
The Subliminal Science’s

As a user & scientist/ + tech-writer of many subliminals- I can attest that the; “Mind-Master program ”does work…However; the program can cost you a small fortune in the end. I offer the same program for (Free). I am set-up To create subliminal CDs & even convert them to MP3 files.

If you need “custom-made”, I am set-up for this as well. Just send or e-mail me your desired (out-come) & give me at least 2-3 weeks to create it. Include your name or the Name of the person who will be using the file + let me know if you desire CD or MP3 file. The CD’s are $2.00 dollars Plus;

(Shipping/handling). MP3 files of the same CD’s are “Down-Load Free” minus the cost of the physical CD itself. Send request to; lonniecraig@juno.com




Join 4Shared Now!