Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Personalized Mp3-Subliminals « lwcraig

google-site-verification: googlee2354401029f6b8c.html


Majon International Internet Marketing

Shop HealthHerbs.com Today!

Personalized Mp3-Subliminals « lwcraig

Make Your Own Subliminal Mp3-Messages;

If you've searched on the internet and can't quite find the subliminal message to fill your needs, consider making a custom subliminal instead. I will happily record a custom 15 minute subliminal session, tailored to your exact needs.

Write your own script and I will record it for you with ocean waves or "stormy background music, masking track or choose Silent. If you want to make your own subliminal that addresses to you only, -just let me know ...

Messages to be effective follow these rules:

1- Use the first person "I" or "me"

2- You should use present tense, even if you desire to be rich. Instead of "I will be rich" use "I am rich" think about you as if you already achieved your chosen goal. It must be worded as if your desire has already been reached.

3- Do not use negations or double negation.
One good way to say “I am not smoking” is “I am smoke free". Instead of "I am not sad" say" I am happy"

If you need a script for any "givin reason- but cant think of how to word it; "Just give me as much detail about the issue or, problem involved as much as you can & I will word the "subliminal Mp3 that will fit or address the issue at hand. I will then set it up as a "downloadable Mp3 file & then email you the link on where to locate it.

"Cost ?" ...Its Free. No membership or sign-up or "sign-in needed. "lw.craig@aol.com




Majon International Internet Marketing